- Practice Areas
In the field of Employment Law we advise business and personal clients on all aspects of Employment Law and Industrial Relations.
We have extensive experience of advising business clients on Employment Law as it affects every aspect of their business from recruitment to termination and on regulatory matters arising across the spectrum of Employment Law.
We are focused on working closely with our clients to find practical and workable solutions to their problems.
We represent personal and business clients in contentious employment law matters before Courts and Tribunals across the country.
We also have a keen awareness of the benefit of alternative methods of dispute resolution in employment matters and we provide a Workplace Mediation Service which has proved to be highly effective in resolving workplace disputes at an early stage while preserving the working relationship of the parties concerned.
Areas in which we have experience include:
- Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks
- Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Termination of employment
- Unfair Dismissal
- Employment Equality and Discrimination
- Equality and Equal Status eg., Age, Sexual Orientation, Disability
- Bullying and Harassment
- Internet and Email use in the Workplace
- Privacy in the Workplace
- Drug and Alcohol Use in the Workplace
- Health and Safety
- Protective Leave
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- All Statutory Rights
- Immigration and Work Permits
- Atypical work including part-time work, fixed-term work, agency work, flexible working arrangements
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Trade Disputes
- Information and Consultation